Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's snowing today, in Kamakura!

It's snowing in Kamakura today!
Lately,snowing can be hardly seen in Kamakura.
Here is the entrance of Kamakura Shinto shrine.







This bridge is the arched bridge,called "taiko-bashi"in Japanese.






The water in the pond is parcially frozen.



This is the so old ginkgo nut tree.




She looks so cold!
She is a saleswoman,selling charms,etc.






Do you know Omikuji?

It's a paper on which oracle(fortune) is written.
Every year, thousands of Japanese buy these papers to check their fortune.

Today,I bought it.

My oracle in this year is the photo on the right.

Two words of kanji says "suekichi",which means a little good luck।mmm...






I tied my paper on the string.
















I upload the latter part of snowing Kamakura tomorrow!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool. thanks to add my blog on your favorites!